hzpixel is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – hzpixel, hzpixel.ie
Website(s) (either capitalized or not, http or https) – hzpixel, hzpixel.ie
AGE OF CONSENT
In order to use our website https://hzpixel.ie and services you must be the legal age of consent which is 16 years of age and over. If you do not meet this legal age requirement you must not visit this website, use any and all of our services unless you have strict permission from a parent and or guardian. A parent or guardian’s written statement of permission must be provided prior to use of any and all of our services and website. This is in line with GDPR compliance.
Email us to discuss this further on email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
ACCESSING HZPIXEL.IE – YOUR COLLECTED DATA
When you access hzpixel.ie we log your IP, Hostname, Browser and Country (this listing may change – we use all settings available via WordFence Security). This data is collected for two reasons: 1. Security and 2. Accessibility.
- Security: We log the stated information above to prevent abuse from attacks, bots and nuisance users including combating against spam. Security logs are kept for 60 days on our server and are deleted automatically thereafter. On occasion some IP ranges are stored permanently on our secure server to ban problem IP ranges long term.
- Accessibility: We record your browser version to ensure render and responsiveness of our website on various browsers and platforms.
When data is collected or processed it is clearly defined on each page, for example, when you send a form to us or purchase a product through our website, this interaction may include personal details you provide to us, which may be required to send a form to us, successfully create your account, process your order or carry out payments (if required) via PayPal or Stripe. When you fill out contact forms across our website you may provide information such as a name and email address, this data is stored on our email and server. We will use the information you provide to us only to contact you back at your request. This form content will be automatically deleted from our server (after 30 days) once the support channel is no longer required.
In the event that hzpixel.ie are required by law to hand over any or all data or personal information to law authorities we will comply with this request, whether by subpoena or otherwise.
DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering to you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. Please refer to our Cookies page to become informed of our what cookies we use and how to manage your cookie settings on our website.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with products and services/offers that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services/offers; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services/offers.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for offers, sales or invoicing;
- to carry out technical and training support
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- to follow up on any outstanding issues, tickets or queries
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- creating member accounts for service and training purposes
- to follow up on any outstanding invoices, issues, tickets or queries
- to carry out technical and training support
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT VIA PLUGINS AND HOW WE USE IT
We do not share your data with any third party agencies. We only use your data, within our website, for the following reasons and using the following utilities/plugins which may communicate with some of their services:
- WordFence: To protect our website against hackers, nuisance users. WordFence issues three cookies:
- wfwaf-authcookie-(hash) This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded. This is only set for users that are able to log into WordPress. This cookie allows the Wordfence firewall to detect logged in users and allow them increased access. It also allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie also lets the firewall know what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block.
- wf_loginalerted_(hash) This cookie is used to notify the Wordfence admin when an administrator logs in from a new device or location. This is only set for administrators. This cookie helps site owners know whether there has been an admin login from a new device or location.
- wfCBLBypass Wordfence offers a feature for a site visitor to bypass country blocking by accessing a hidden URL. This cookie helps track who should be allowed to bypass country blocking. When a hidden URL defined by the site admin is visited, this cookie is set to verify the user can access the site from a country restricted through country blocking. This will be set for anyone who knows the URL that allows bypass of standard country blocking. This cookie is not set for anyone who does not know the hidden URL to bypass country blocking. This cookie gives site owners a way to allow certain users from blocked countries, even though their country has been blocked.
- WPForms, Contact Form 7 & Ninja Forms: To contact you back regarding your query. Explicit consent is sought prior to sending your information to us in the form of an unchecked box on each contact form. To consent simply tick or check the box provided.
- Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Send you information about your account and order
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them. Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access: Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information. Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. For payment collection and processing we use PayPal a third party payment gateway provider who helps us provide our orders and store services to you. We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Please see the PayPal.com for more details.
* This site is scanned for potential malware and vulnerabilities by Sucuri’s SiteCheck. We do not send personal information to Sucuri; however, Sucuri could find personal information posted publicly (such as in comments) during their scan. For more details, please see Sucuri.net
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners above in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than we are required to do so.
PERSONAL INFORMATION & DATA HZPIXEL.IE COLLECT
We collect personal information and user submitted data through our services and website(s) which may include any or all of the following including website plugins, without limitation:
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will notify the relevant the ODPC should a data breach occur without delay.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Please refer to our website footer (bottom of this page) for all policy links alternatively our links are as follows:
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- When you contact us via email or direct messages through our social media channels in addition to tweets, posts or contact through third-party messaging services; this content may be saved for support or contact purposes only
- We use WPForms, Ninja Forms and Contact Form 7 for our contact forms. These are displayed in various formats on our website footer, website solutions page, website care plans page and contract of works and special offer pages so when you contact us using these forms you are sending us information that may be stored. This information will only be used internally for the purpose of contacting you and only for the relevance of your query. Data will be automatically deleted after 30 days or once support has been resolved or no further communication is necessary.
- When you download or purchase any of our courses or services including associated subscriptions, your name and email is required to deliver any digital product you have requested or paid for via PayPal
- When you subscribe to any of our blog posts, news feeds, rss feed and newsletters; your name or any information you provide may be used to deliver these services to you
- When you Like or Tweet to us on Facebook or Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest; your social account will be visible on these channels
- If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to this website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year, unless manually cleared on your browser.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. These time-frames may change depending on your browser setup.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. These time-frames may change depending on your browser setup.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide on your user account profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Obtain your data here: Privacy Tools.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
ABOUT OUR CONTRACTS & DIGITAL SIGNATURES
- When you digitally sign any hzpixel contract we will securely process and store your digital signature. The information you provide during this process is only captured temporarily and is used solely for the purpose of processing a contract between hzpixel and you, the client.
- All data submitted through our contract pages have their IP Address anonymized as standard.
- Contracts and Digital Signatures are stored securely offline behind a firewall using the latest operating system in additional to a robust password protection facility.
- Please ensure that you responsibly store your contracts and digital signature in a secure and safe storage service, facility or device.
ABOUT OUR APPOINTMENTS/MEETINGS
- When visitors book an appointment on our website we collect the data shown in the appointments form to allow future contact with a client, a cookie may be set to save the appointment information or user registration. We collect your Name, E-Mail and Phone Number for your Appointments. This information is not shared and will be deleted on request.
- All collected data is not shown publicly but we may securely send it to our workers or contractors who will perform ordered services.
- All collected data is stored and will be automatically erased 28 days after appointment date.
- We do not sync our appointments with Google Calendar.
OUR STORE & PAYMENTS – DATA COLLECTED
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details/paypal account and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your member account on our website
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our website services and offers
- Send you marketing messages, only if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we may store your name, address, email and phone number.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
PAYMENTS – WHAT METHODS WE USE
We accept payments exclusively through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the service or course information, purchase total and billing information.
We also accept payments via cheque, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to post your cheque to us. Please ensure that all payments are made payable to hzpixel
ABOUT OUR WEBSITE CARE PLANS
When you purchase a Website Care Plan subscription all payments are processed and handled off-site securely with PayPal or Stripe.
As our website care plans have no tie-ins you are free to cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your subscription simply contact email@example.com
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe.
- We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). Our website is fully protected using an SSL certificate provided by Let’s Encrypt using 128BIT encryption; TLS 1.2
- We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable.
- We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Only the Site Owner & Web Hosting Siteground has access to (limited) personal stored data.
- Full website backups are carried out on a daily basis and all retained data is secured safely.
- We use a firewall to help protect your data and regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- We will always ask you for proof of identity or carry out authentication methods before we release any information.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Strictly Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Performance/Functional cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting or allow us to offer interactive support via our live chat system.
- Session cookies: Session cookies do not collect information about you or you computer, we collect your browser information so that we can save items to your cart or remember your input comment credentials for each session or visit. These cookies are deleted once you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain in your browser after your website session visit. You may manually delete persistent cookies within your Browser settings manually. We do not collect any personally identifiable information in our persistent cookies.
- Targeting/Analytic cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- +353 57 868 4800
If you choose to visit our website(s), your visit and any dispute or issues arising over privacy will be subject to this notice and our Terms and Conditions including damage limitation, resolution of disputes/issues, and application of the law of Ireland.
Last modification was made 8th March 2022.