Domain Registration

Copy of Copy of FREE DOMAIN FOR 1 YEAR

Domain Name registration

Need a new website address/domain? No problem! You can register your new website name directly with us today. Simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to start the domain registration process.

For new website builds, we offer one free domain of your choice at no additional cost for 1 year. 

Choose your domain extension, for example: or etc. You can choose multiple options above. For "Other" selection please state in the desired website domain address box above.

Domain Management Service

With our Domain Management Service we handle all registrations and renewals for you every year so you don’t have to worry about reminders or loss of service. 

Registering A .IE Website Domain

When you register your website domain as a business or company, sometimes you will be required to provide proof of your connection to Ireland (for .ie) and additional evidence to indicate that you are a business entity. For other domain extensions such as, .net or .com you only need to provide standard registrant information. We have provided a full list of requirements below.


Simply provide ONE of the following:

  • RBN/CRO number – find yours here.
  • VAT number (company registered in Republic of Ireland / Northern Ireland).
  • Tax clearance certificate from Ireland’s Revenue Commissioners (or other correspondence from them showing your VAT number).

To register a website as an individual, without a business affiliation, you simply need to show a residency connection to the island of Ireland (for .ie) and evidence of your identity. Here is a full list of supporting documents.


Simply provide ONE of the following:

  • Irish Passport.
  • Irish/UK driver’s licence (showing an address in the island of Ireland).
  • Irish/Northern Irish bank statement (showing an address in the island of Ireland).
  • Official College ID (issued by any educational institution recognised by the Department of Education).
  • Public Services Card issued by the Department of Social Protection.

Please submit all supporting documentation, in confidence, to